We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and single rider carts (members of the same household may share a cart). Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Pull carts will also be available for rent.
How can I book a tee time?
Tee times must be booked through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE. No walk up play is allowed.
How do I cancel my booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
· The clubhouse currently closed with the exception of using the restroom or grabbing a scorecard.
· Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval. Golfers are not allowed to touch the flagsticks at any time.
can have been removed from the golf course per WA State guidelines. With this
being said, we ask that all golfers pack out what they bring in or purchase and
use the trash cans located at the front of the Clubhouse. Please do your part
to keep the course in the best condition it has ever been in by not littering,
fixing pitch marks and replacing divots.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please arrive no more than 30 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. When arriving on property scorecards can be picked up from a table at main entrance as well as access to the restrooms. Check-In will be done through a window which can be accessed on the deck at the West side of the Clubhouse. Credit Card payments only. Staff will inform guests of additional information based on the guests needs (carts, range, merchandise, key return, etc.). There is no starter and guests are instructed to tee off precisely on their Tee-Time. There are Marshall runs being made regularly in order to ensure everyone's safety as well as to monitor that all rules are being followed. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green remain open, please keep 6 feet of space from anyone. Range buckets can be purchased at Check-In window outside the Golf-Shop. Range is primarily for Guests with Tee-Times 30 minutes prior to their round, but is open to all guest if not busy. Please call ahead to inquire. Place empty range buckets in collection stand and staff will sanitize prior to bringing back up to Golf-Shop when collecting range balls.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The clubhouse currently closed with the exception of using the restroom or grabbing a scorecard.
Are the restrooms open?
are open at the front of the Clubhouse through the main entrance. Additional
restrooms on the lower level will be made available if traffic dictates the
need. Restrooms are being sanitized every hour. Restrooms are also available on
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
· Food and beverage are available for take out only. There are limited menu items and prepackaged items available for immediate pick up to keep pace with pace of play for golfers. The complete menu is available is placed least 15 minutes ahead by calling 360.887.3004 x 4. All orders can be paid for (Credit Card payments only) via the take out window on the deck on the East side of the Clubhouse.
· Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
· Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events?
and club play is being coordinated between league/club board members and the
Golf-Shop staff. Please contact your league or club representatives directly
should you have any questions on procedures or availability.